“1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.”
– (via lets-just-laugh)
Pop Culture References in Shrek 2 (1/?)
Click the gifs for more information
I proudly understood that reference
when girls press their whole body against you when they hug, it means they like you a lot. also, they’re measuring your body to determine how long it will take them to eat your flesh, a technique shared by boa constrictors
i think it’s a universal truth that everyone in our generation takes pluto’s losing its planetary status as a personal offense
pluto is smaller than russia. why did we ever even consider it a planet?
BECAUSE IT’S A PART OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
OHANA MEANS FAMILY
FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND
"Don’t you think it would be cool if Falcon was also in Avengers 2?"
I would dance the dance of joy. I would dance the goddamn Mamushka. I would DO A JIG on top of Mount Coot-tha while wearing some kind of home-made Falcon t-shirt.
I’m just saying.
I want Steve to just show up at Avengers Tower like, “He comes with me.”
And Tony is just kind of like, “Okay, sure,” because he’s heard about Sam from Hill, and so Sam ends up on Steve’s floor in another apartment, and when Tony realizes that Sam’s wings came from Stark Industries he spends a few days mechanically Bedazzling the fuck out of them, while Sam and Tony debate the merits of classic rock versus R&B.
(And then there’s the time Cap shows up with Bucky and says, “He also comes with me,” and Tony just sort of sighs and hands him keys to that other apartment on Steve’s floor, because he’s quickly learned that some Avengers have a bad habit of bringing home other superpowered freaks like they’re lost puppies or something, like that time Clint showed up with a brunette and a dog and didn’t even bother to ask for keys to the other apartment on his floor, just picked the lock instead.)
WHERE ARE THESE GIFS FROM ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING GUY
omg is this real?
WHUT U ON ABOUT M8. IT’S OBVIOUSLY FOOKING REAL.
Yes he confirmed that he had in fact tweet that but deleted it by mistake
Marvel Cinematic Universe known Working Titles.